Officers from Development Management are available Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 10:00 and 16:00 - 17:00, to offer advice on planning applications and proposed developments to customers visiting or telephoning the Council Offices. Outside these hours and days, officers will be available by appointment only. Queries can also be sent by email.
This Planning page details advice and guidance on how and when to make an application for planning permission; how and when a planning decision can be appealed; and what happens if planning regulations and conditions are ignored.
For information on planning policies and guidance please click on the 'Related Links' section of this page. For information on Building Standards please follow the link in the 'Related Links' section of this page.
- Roddy Mackay - Head of Planning, Development and Regulatory Services.
- Jamie Macvie - Planning Manager.
- Margaret Gillon - Senior Planner.
- David Barclay - Senior Planner.
- Sue Doyle - Planning Officer.
- Alison Poke - Graduate Planner.
- Dean Campbell - Graduate Planner/Planning Technician.
- Jason Taylor - Planning Control Officer.
- Rosie Drever - Assistant Technician (maternity leave).
- Inga Davidson - Assistant Technician.
- Callie Bland - Assistant Technician.
- Katie Williamson - Development Management and Administrative Assistant.