New online service for building standards applications
On 24 August 2016 the eBuildingstandards.scot online applications service was launched. This enables the electronic submission of applications for building warrants and other related forms.
The new portal allows you to submit:
- Application for building warrant.
- Application for amendment of building warrant.
- Application to extend period of validity of building warrant.
- Application to extend period of use of limited life building.
- Application for temporary occupation or use of a building.
- Application for discharge or variation of a continuing requirement.
- Notice regarding start of work.
- Notice of work stage completion.
- Notice of intention to use an Approved Certifier of Construction.
- Completion Certificate – submission.
- Completion Certificate – where no building warrant was obtained.
- Submission of additional information.
Online applications are simple, save applicant’s time and money and are delivered to us swiftly, enabling us to start considering applications sooner.
eBuildingstandards.scot can be accessed through the eDevelopment.scot home page – a new single landing page leading both to the new eBuilding Standards service and to the ePlanning service launched in January 2016. There is a single eDevelopment.scot login process, so if you are already registered on ePlanning.scot, you will be able to use the same login details for eBuildingstandards.scot.
Please click on the eBuilding Standards link in the 'Related Links' section of this page to access the new eBuilding Standards service.
Should you have any questions regarding the new online service please contact Building Standards.
The latest news regarding eBuilding Standards is available as a PDF newsletter from the 'Related Downloads' section of this page.