Building Standards – Forms and Payment Advice
Building Standards forms and inspection packs can be downloaded from the links within the 'Related Downloads' section of this page, including:
- Application for Building Warrant.
- Application for Amendment of Building Warrant.
- Inspection Notices Pack.
- Application to Extend Period of Validity of Building Warrant.
- Application for Temporary Occupation or Use.
- Notice of Intention to use an Approved Certifier of Construction.
- Completion Certificate Submission.
- Completion Certificate - where no Building Warrant obtained - Submission.
- Building Warrant Fees Regulations.
Building Warrant Fee information is available on the Council Charges page that can be accessed from the 'Related Links' section of this page.
Payment for all Building Standards services can be made by cash, cheque or debit card at the Councils One-Stop Shop
Alternatively, by following the link on the left hand menu the Councils Online Payment facility will accept payment for:
Building Warrant; Building Warrant Amendment; Building Warrant Extension Validity; Building Warrant Letter of Comfort; Copy Documents; or Building Standards Other Fees and Charges.
Simply select Other Payments>Building Standards>Your Building Standards Service, and the online payment facility will guide you through the transaction.
If you require any further information or assistance with the Building Warrant process please contact the Building Standards team by telephone on 01856873535, extension 2729, or by email.