Skip to content

Permit and Applications

This section contains details of all permits and applications relating to road construction Consent, roadworks, road closures and permission to occupy the road. All pages can be accessed from the 'More pages in this section' menu.

School Place, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1NY

Telephone: 01856 873535

Translate this website

Orkney Islands Council: BOREAS DOMUS MARE AMICUS