We provide support for:
- People with learning disabilities.
- People with autistic spectrum disorders
- Some people who struggle to understand information, learn skills and cope independently.
This support can include:
- Support to develop skills and confidence.
- Support to find training courses to help you get a job.
- Finding work placements to get experience.
- Support with CVs and interviews.
- Help to find a job which matches your skills and needs.
- On the job support so you can learn how to do your work tasks.
- Regular meetings with you and your employer to make sure your job is going well.
- Support to develop your career.
We can help you if you are not working just now but would like to work. We can also help you if you have a job but would like to build up your skills or work hours.
If you are interested in this service or would like more information please contact:
Danny Oliver on 01856873535 and dial extension 2737 or email Danny Oliver.
Stuart Pretswell on 01856873535 and dial extension 2688 or email Stuart Pretswell
You can also visit our Facebook page from the 'Related Sites' section of this page.