Public Entertainment Licence

A Public Entertainment Licence under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 is required for the use of premises as a place of public entertainment. This means any place where members of the public are admitted or may use any facilities for the purposes of entertainment or recreation.

You can find all the information you will require to apply for a Public Entertainment Licence in the 'Related Downloads' section of this page.

If you require further information about this topic please contact the Licensing Team, Legal Services, on telephone: 01856873535 extensions 2229 or 2232 or via email.

If you would like to see someone in person to discuss a licensing matter please contact the Licensing Team to make an appointment.

Related Links

School Place, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1NY

Telephone: 01856 873535

Translate this website

Orkney Islands Council: BOREAS DOMUS MARE AMICUS