Skip to content

Noise Pollution

Complaints about excessive noise are investigated by the local authority who can take action if the noise is considered to be a statutory nuisance.

Reporting Noise Pollution

Please call the Environmental Health team to report noise pollution on telephone: 01856873535 or find out alternative ways to contact us by using the Customer Services link.