Skip to content

Mortgage Arrears

If you are concerned about your ability to pay your monthly mortgage commitment then you should contact your mortgage provider as soon as possible. As repossession of a property is always a last resort your mortgage provider will provide you with advice and assistance on how best to address the situation.

In some circumstances your mortgage provider may recommend that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau. The Orkney Citizens Advice Bureau has a full time money adviser who can help with maximising income, budgeting and a benefit review.

The main priority when facing possible mortgage arrears is talking to someone as soon as possible.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Orkney Citizens Advice Bureau, Anchor Buildings, Bridge Street, Kirkwall.

Telephone: 01856875266.

Related Downloads

Related Sites

School Place, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1NY

Telephone: 01856 873535

Translate this website

Orkney Islands Council: BOREAS DOMUS MARE AMICUS