Skip to content

Council Tax - Change of Address or Ownership

If there has been a change of address or property ownership you will need to tell the Council as it may affect your liability for Council Tax. You can download the following forms, available from the Related Downloads section of this web page, to tell us about these changes.

Change of Address

You should complete the Change of Address form if you have moved address, or intend to move.

Change of Ownership

You should complete the Change of Ownership form if you have sold, purchased, or inherited a property that you do not live in.

Change of Tenancy

You should complete the Change of Tenancy form if you are a landlord and have new tenants or your previous tenants have moved out.

Related Links