Skip to content

Careers in Environmental Health

To develop a career in Environmental Health you need to undertake an accredited course that is recognised by the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland.

Undergraduate Course in Scotland

The only undergraduate course currently available in Scotland is that of the University of West Scotland

Both links are available through the Related Sites section of this web page.

School Place, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1NY |  01856 873535 | Translate | Accessibility | Copyright | Privacy | Investors In People Logo