Skip to content

Animal Licences

This section has articles on the various types of animal welfare licences that exist and how to apply for them. Many are related to the operation of businesses that involve animals or animal welfare in some way.

Animal licence pages can be accessed from the 'More pages in this section' menu.

You may also be interested in the Licences for businesses section, available through the 'Related Links' section of this page.

Animal Movement Licences

Licences are issued by Scottish Executive Environment and Rural Affairs Department in Scotland. The Scottish Executive Environment and Rural Affairs Department website can be accessed through 'Related Sites' section of this web page.

This service provides animal movement licensing which controls the movement of a range of animals. The most common animals whose movements have to be licensed are sheep, pigs and cows.

School Place, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1NY |  01856 873535 | Translate | Accessibility | Copyright | Privacy | Investors In People Logo