Orkney Islands Council is responsible for the administration of the following elections:
- Local (Council) elections.
- Local Community Council elections.
- Scottish Parliamentary (Constituency and List) elections.
- Westminister (General/UK) elections and referendums.
- European Elections.
- By-elections which are held if a Councillor, MP or MSP dies or resigns.
- Special elections such as referendums and community related elections are held as and when required.
Orkney Islands Council's Elections Office contacts
For more information on elections contact:
Fiona Ratter email@example.com