Revenues and Benefits
The Revenues and Benefits Section is responsible for the billing, collection and recovery of key revenue streams for the Council, as well as the assessment and payment of Housing Benefit claims. The function administered by the team include the following:
- Collection of Council Tax and water services charges.
- Collection of Non-Domestic Rates.
- Collection of Sundry Invoices.
- Collection of Council House rents.
- Assessment and payment of Housing Benefit claims.
- Assessment and payment of Council Tax Reduction claims.
- Assessment and payment of Scottish Welfare Fund claims.
Further detailed information, including links to on-line payments, can accessed from the ‘Related Links’ section of this page.