Orkney Islands Council
Working together for a better Orkney

Raised Structure Licence

Anyone wishing to use or permit the use of a raised structure for the purpose of providing raised seating or standing accommodation must apply to the Council for permission under section 89 of the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

On this page is all the information you will require to apply for a Raised Structure Licence.

If you require further information about this topic please contact the Licensing Team, Legal Services, on telephone: 01856873535 extensions 2229 or 2232 or via email.

If you would like to see someone in person to discuss a licensing matter please contact the Licensing Team to make an appointment.


Related Links

Related Downloads