In the event that you are unhappy with some aspect of our service provision you have the right to make a complaint as follows:

Please contact us for further information on making a complaint.

Related Sites

School Place, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1NY

Telephone: 01856 873535


Orkney Islands Council: BOREAS DOMUS MARE AMICUS