Orkney Islands Council
Working together for a better Orkney

Dropped Kerbs

Any person wishing to create a vehicular access to their property will require permission from Orkney Islands Council. There is usually a charge payable for this permission and in some locations, such as on classified roads, planning permission may be required.

Application Forms

The relevant application form is available for download in PDF format from the Road Permit Applications page.

Related Links