Precautions in case of Pandemic
This page contains information and guidance in relation to precautions and preparations in case of pandemic.
Information about Influenza A (H1N1) - also known as Mexican Swine Flu:
To find out more about Mexican Swine Flu, please select from the 'Related Links' for useful information the following:
- NHS 24 - Swine Flu information- Introductory information about Swine Flu.
- Scottish Government - Introduction to various forms of Influenza, including Swine Flu.
- Highlands and Islands Strategic Co-ordinating Group.
- Health Protection Scotland.
- Health Protection Agency.
- World Health Agency.
- UK Resilience.
- British Foreign and Commonwealth Offfice.
Information for Businesses:
Cabinet Office Pandemic Influenza Checklist for Businesses.
The link in 'Related Downloads' provides a checklist of important and specific activities organisations can do to prepare for a pandemic as well as more general guidance.