Orkney Visitor Survey 2009
Release Date: Mar 09, 2010
The aim of this study is to provide detailed visitor information with which to guide future tourism policy in Orkney. The main objectives are to:
- provide an accurate estimate of volume and expenditure of visitors during 2008/2009
- supply information about visitor profiles and their visit in order to guide future tourism policy
- highlight principal drivers relating to Orkney as a destination of choice
- provide information on the quality of the visitor experience
- identify service and product gaps relating to Orkney tourism
- provide results which allow comparison of key indices with previous reports.
Please note that the PDF document provided via Related Downloads on the left of this web page may not be fully accessible. For assistance with information contained in the report, contact Orkney Islands Council on 01856 873535.