Follow debates from the Chamber as they happen
You can listen live to debates in the Council Chamber. Just by being on this page you should hear the live audio feed from the Chamber as soon as it gets underway. You may need to allow Flash to play in your web browser or 'Click to listen' on the MIXLR Live Audio interface below.
Future Meetings to be Audio Cast
- Tuesday 27 November: Policy and Resources.
- Wednesday 28 November: Integration Joint Board (09:30 start).
- Tuesday 11 December: Full Council.
- Tuesday 5 February: Development and Infrastructure.
- Wednesday 6 February: Education Leisure and Housing.
- Thursday 7 February: Monitoring and Audit.
- Thursday 7 February: Orkney Health and Care (14:15 start).
- Tuesday 12 February: Special Policy and Resources.
- Tuesday 19 February: Policy and Resources.
- Thursday 21 February: Special Full Council.
- Tuesday 5 March: Full Council.
- Wednesday 13 March: Integration Joint Board - Audit Committee (14:00 start).
- Wednesday 27 March: Integration Joint Board (09:30 start).
You can also listen again to committee meetings. We make audio recordings available via SoundCloud within two working days of each of the meetings we broadcast. During each round of meetings we aim to broadcast these committees:
- Education, Leisure and Housing.
- Development and Infrastructure.
- Policy and Resources.
- Monitoring and Audit.
- Orkney Health and Care.
- Integration Joint Board Audit Committee.
- General Meeting of the Council.
To listen again to any of these meetings, go to the Diary of Council Meetings link in the 'Related Links' section of this page and choose the meeting you wish to listen to from the calendar. You will find relevant committee papers and advice on timings of each committee item within the audio file.