Development and Infrastructure Committee – 12 September 2017
The Agenda for the Meeting of the Development and Infrastructure Committee held in the Council Chamber, Council Offices, Kirkwall, on Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 10:30 is now available in PDF format from 'Related Downloads' section of this page.
The Reports are also available in PDF format from 'Related Downloads' section of this page.
The Minutes are also available from 'Related Downloads' section.
You can navigate to specific items in the audio file using the time guide as follows:
- Agenda (including Apologies, Declarations of Interest and Disclosure of Exempt Information) - from start.
- Item 4: Revenue Expenditure Outturn - 1 minute 51 seconds.
- Item 5: Revenue Expenditure Monitoring - 12 minutes 6 seconds.
- Item 6: Road Asset Replacement Programme - 20 minutes 59 seconds.
- Item 7: Consolidation of Off Street Parking Orders - 35 minutes 22 seconds.
- Item 8: North Isles Landscape Partnership Scheme - 39 minutes 37 seconds.
- Item 9: Tree Preservation Orders - 1 hour 3 minutes 46 seconds.
- Item 10: Churchill Barriers - 1 hour 39 minutes 18 seconds.
- Item 11: Air Service Summer 2018 Timetable - 1 hour 53 minutes 5 seconds.
- Item 12: Volume Tourism Management Study - 2 hours 10 minutes 29 seconds.
- Item 13: Economic Development Grants - from start.